A good man leaves an inheritance to his children’s children. Proverbs 13:22a
We are stewards of what God puts into our hands — whether it is time, talent or wealth.
As a steward, you must use, manage, and protect what God entrusts to your care. This involves providing and caring for your family. A carefully thought-out estate plan can:
- leave an inheritance to your children’s children,
- minimize costs and taxes,
- provide for your family’s care,
- protect your family from creditors,
- protect your family from their own irresponsible ways,
- promote family peace, and
- preserve a family business or farm.
I help families with:
- Estate Planning including wills and trusts
- Farm and Business Succession Planning
- Setting up business entities such as LLCs, corporations and partnerships.
- Drafting real estate contracts, deeds and leases
- Title Opinions
- Estate & Trust Administration (Probate)
Every family is unique. Please feel free to contact me to discuss your particular situation.